Disability Retreat in Portarlington, Victoria
Caloola House is a purpose built holiday house catering to organisations and groups requiring full disability access for their clients. Caloola House is situated at 42 Gellibrand Street Portarlington and can accommodate 13 guests in 6 bedrooms, 2 bedrooms have private access with separate shower and toilet facilities.
Caloola House is well suited for organisations providing holiday experiences for clients with disabilities or temporary respite services, youth groups and large family groups.
- 4 bedrooms with 2 single beds in each, 1 bedroom with 3 single beds
- 1 bedroom with 2 hi-lo single hospital beds and emergency evacuation exit
- Large disability bathroom containing lift accessible bath, 2 x large showers with shower chairs, hand hose, grab rails and temperature controlled hot water system for assisted showering
- Portable hoist for use by experienced operators
- 3 toilets
- Large lounge / living area with television DVD player
- Ducted heating throughout
- Air conditioning
- Large kitchen / dining area with all amenities
- Laundry with washer dryer
- Outdoor undercover BBQ, Vergola
- Large fully fenced lawn area
- Fire sprinkler system throughout